Lately I am looking for the healthiest options, I believe we are what we eat and even though that every once in a while eating some junk food feels good, being healthy feels great! I have been on a healthy … Continue reading
Such a lucky girl I am! This was the amazing dish my boyfriend prepared me, a very traditional Portuguese meal. It is called seafood rice and it is a creamy rice with seafood mixed with it. Delicious! 🙂
Hi everyone! 🙂 I hope you all had a great start of the week!
This time I tried I different bread, an oregano bread that turns out to be really simple to make and so delicious and healthy! It gave me a great breakfast along with a delicious slice of watermelon and a tasty almond milk with coffee
Here is the recipe,
– 40g of spelt flour
– 60g of cassava starch
– 3 tps of yeast
– 4 eggs
– 4 tbsp of olive oil
– 8 tbsp of water
– sunflower seeds and chia seeds (as much as you like)
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180ºC
2. Mix all dry ingredients. Add the liquid ingredients and mix it well. Pour into a baking form, sprinkle with the seeds and take it to the oven for about 40 minutes, et voilá! 😉
Hello bloggers! 🙂 🙂 How is everyone doing? How is the weekend going? I hope you’re having an amazing, sunny and happy weekend! As for me since I have a lot of free time lately I am trying new recipes in my beloved home kitchen where ingredients and tools are more than enough to keep me entertained!
This time I decided to try a banana bread recipe I adapted from an great blog I follow, http://saudavelcomoumpero.blogspot.pt/
It is pretty simple and it turns out a delicious bread that goes great with honey, jam, cheese, or even by itself!
- 4 tbsp of peanut oil
- 6 eggs
- 2 tsp of vanilla flavor
- 4 tsp of cinnamon
- 3 medium bananas
- 50g of grated almonds
- a pinch of salt
- sunflower seeds and chia seeds (as much as you like)
1 – Pre-heat the oven at 180ºC.
2 – Beat the eggs in a bowl and add to it the peanut oil, vanilla flavor, cinnamon and the pinch of salt.
3- Smash the bananas and add them to the egg mixture along with the grated almonds and the seeds.
4 – Pour it in a rectangular baking tray and take it to the oven for about 30 minutos.
And it’s ready to serve! 🙂
Hey everyone! Hope you are all having an amazing weekend and HAPPY EASTER to you all my friends!
As for me I am back at home and having a full packed kitchen couldn’t resist on baking something! This time I decided to do a kind of Peanut butter muffins. My mom (and very well she does!) she is taking on a much healthier life style and she is using and trying a lot of new healthy ingredients. Therefore I used mainly her ingredients and my favorite of all – my Jiff PB jar! J So with this I came up with a recipe for very healthy Peanut Butter muffins! Here I share the recipe (I am sorry I did not use the scale and since I measured all by eye I will try to describe as close as I remember doing it, but again, the measures by not be exactly the ones I wrote but while doing it add or remove as you feel like!)
– 100 g spelt flour
– 3 tbsp carob flour (if you want you can use cocoa powder instead)
– 2 eggs
– 1 cup of rice milk
– 2 tbsp honey
– 1 tsp Cinnamon
– 1 pinch of vanilla
– ½ apple
– 2 tbsp oatmeal
– 1 tsp of Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter per muffin (as a PB lover I did quite full spoons)
1. Preheat the oven at 190ºC.
2. Mix flours, cinnamon and vanilla in a bowl
3. Beat the two eggs and add the milk to them
4. Combine the egg mixture and honey into the flours. Add also the sliced apple and oats.
5. In a muffin tray spoon 1 tbsp of the batter, then one 1 tsp of PB and then another tbsp of the batter. Repeat it until the muffin tray is full. Take it to the oven for about 15-20 minutes.