This is a very easy Nutella recipe! If you’re like you and Nutella is one of your loves then this is definitely a recipe for you! 😉
So to do these super easy, quick and I promise delicious Nutella Croissants all you need is:
– 1 puffy pastry package
– Dark Chocolate Squares
– 1 egg yolk
1. Slice the pastry in 8 squares or more if you wish to make tiny croissants.
2. Place 1 square of dark chocolate and 1 tsp of Nutella on each square.
3. Roll each piece of the pastry from the base to the center of the circle.
4. Place it on a try and spread some egg yolk on each croissant.
5. Finally, take it to the oven for about 15 minutes at 180ºC and it’s ready! 😉