Who doesn’t like a freshly baked and delicious cookie? I just made some last Friday with a recipe a friend of mine gave me! I made some changes on it and after you have the dough done you can pretty much add anything you like! I have tried you chocolate chips (white, dark and milk chocolate), M&M’s, Peanut butter chips, cinnamon, Reese’s, and that all I can remember right now!
The recipe is easy and quick to make and they turn out crunchy and delicious cookies! Here is the recipe,
– 150g chocolate chips / 150g chocolate culinário
– 300g flour / 300g farinha
– 120g softned butter / 120g manteiga ou margarina amolecida
– 200g brown sugar / 200g de açúcar amarelo
– 1 egg / 1 ovo
– 1 tsp baking powder / 1 colher de café de fermento em pó
1. Beat the butter with the sugar until you get a creamy mixture. Add the beaten egg, flour and the baking powder./ Bater a manteiga amolecida com o açúcar até obter pasta cremosa. Juntar os ovos batidos, a farinha e o fermento em pó.
2. Break the chocolate into little squares and add it to the dough.* / Partir chocolate em pedaços pequenos (tipo cubinhos) e juntar à massa.*
3. Shape it into cookie forms and take it to the oven for about 10-15 minutes / Fazer bolinhas e ir ao forno (10 a 15 minutos).
*this is the part that if you want to make cookies of M&M’s, white chocolate, triple chocolate, peanut butter chips, cinnamon, etc you just add it to the dough. / *esta é a parte em que se quiser fazer bolachas de M&M´s, chocolate branco, triplo chocolate, pepitas de manteiga de amendoim, canela, etc basta adicionar à massa.
What do you think? What is your favorite kind of cookies? 🙂