So tonight before dinner we got a box with fresh vegetables from the farm where was included zucchini, tomatoes and cucumbers! So I thought of using all of them and I did a cucumber and tomato salad and for the zucchini I decided to try a recipe I found! In order to make it healthier I decided to cook in the oven instead of frying like it was suppose in the original recipe.
- 450g Courgettes, grated / 450g de courgete ralada
- 30g Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese / 30 gramas de queijo parmesão ralado
- 2 eggs, beaten / 2 ovos, batidos
- 4 tbsp Whole Wheat Flour / 4 colheres de sopa de farinha
- Salt and Pepper to taste / sal e pimenta a gosto
- Combine the courgettes with the Parmesan, eggs, flour, salt and pepper. / Misturar a courgete com o queijo parmesão, ovos, farinha, sal e pimenta.
- Heat the oven at 200 celcious and in an oven tray place the mixture making balls about 2 tablespoons size each. Let it cook until turns brown (about 6 minutes). / Ligar o forno a 200ºC and num tabuleiro de forno colocar a mistura fazendo bolas com cerca de 2 colheres de sopa cada. Deixar cozinhar até ficar acastanhado.
And it is ready to serve! / E está pronto a servir!
I had them with the cucumber and tomato salad and pork steak and I enjoyed it! But it’s up to your imagination how you prefer to eat them! / Eu comi com salada de pepino, tomate e carne de porco e gostei! Mas fica nas asas da imaginação com o que come-los!
In the original site where I found the recipe it says that each has about 38 calories and this is the value for the fried ones so I believe if you do it in the oven the value is even lower, so it is a good way to eat veggies! / No site original onde encontrei a receita diz que cada bolinho tem cerca de 38 calorias e isto é o valor sendo fritos por isso acredito que no forno o valor seja ainda mais baixo! Assim sendo acredito que é de facto uma boa maneira de comer legumes!
What do you think? 🙂
Have you tried this recipe before? What suggestions would you give? 🙂